Provide First Aid Course – HLTAID003
First Aid Level 2 is our most popular workplace course. This training meets most workplace first aid requirements.
The CPR component of the course is valid for 12 months and can be refreshed through our Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation course.
Provide First Aid Course (HLTAID003) offers a flexible delivery method. All materials are supplied to you prior to attending the course which allows for preparation prior to commencement.
After completing this course a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment certificate is issued.
Statement of Attainment
HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
HLTAID002 Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Apply life support
- Apply first aid management for burns
- Demonstrate the identification and management of bleeding and wounds
- Describe the recognition and management of internal bleeding
- Apply first aid management for bone and joint injuries
- Manage emergency situations
- Apply first aid management skills for bites, stings and poisonings
- Manage an acute illness
- Describe the recognition and management of an eye injury
- Manage hypothermia
- Describe the basic structure and function of the human body
- Apply first aid management skills for chest, head injuries