Low Voltage Rescue (UETTDRRF06B) and CPR (HLTAID001)
The program includes Safe Work Practices. Working on or near Low Voltage Electrical Installations (LV4836) and the nationally accredited units of competency below.
Assessments are designed to provide learners with opportunities to demonstrate they have attained the required skills and knowledge using a range of practically based activities and tasks, as required by recognised standards.
National Units of Competency
HLTAID001 (valid for 12 months)
Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
UETTDRRF06B (valid for 12 months)
Perform rescue from a live LV panel
Upon completion, you will receive a Statement of Attainment and Industry Card for the following accredited units, Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (HLTAID001), and Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel (UETTDRRF06B).
- Electrical safety information
- Assess the incident scene
- Conduct a primary assessment
- Rescue principles
- Correct use of the low voltage rescue kit
- Maintain and use safety/rescue equipment
- Management of injuries
- Conduct D-R-S-A-B-C-D
- Provide CPR on adults
- Roll patient into recovery position
- Handover to medical personnel