Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation – HLTAID001
This course provides participants the knowledge and skills to assist someone having a life threatening cardiac arrest.
Based on the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) guidelines.
HLTAID001 is our most common workplace CPR refresher course. Many of our workplace clients undertake this training annually to keep their staff first aid certification current.
Onsite first aid provides efficient and practical training to help you learn this simple technique.
Statement of Attainment
HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Indications for applying CPR
- Managing an unconscious casualty
- Priorities of first aid – DRSABCD
- CPR for adult, child and infant
- Clearing airway
- Correct positioning of hands
- Procedures to conduct CPR
- Two person CPR